Last updated on August 1, 2020
What is Project Dynamism?
Project Dynamism (dynamism.stoxtime.com) is the home of a dynamic content and persistence provider for DCS World combat flight simulator published by StoxTime UG (haftungsbeschränkt).
How does Project Dynamism collect data about me?
Project Dynamism collects data about you:
- when you browse dynamism.stoxtime.com
- when you use Project Dynamism's services
- when you create and use an account on dynamism.stoxtime.com
- when you buy products and services from Project Dynamism through the dynamism.stoxtime.com web store
- when you contact Project Dynamism by e-mail for support or other help
Project Dynamism does not buy or otherwise receive data about you from data brokers.
What data does Project Dynamism collect about me, and why?
Project Dynamism collects data about visits to dynamism.stoxtime.com.
Project Dynamism uses data about how you use the website to:
- optimize the website, so it's quick and easy to use
- diagnose and debug technical errors
- defend the website from abuse and technical attacks
- compile statistics on feature popularity
- compile statistics on the kinds of software and computers visitors use
Project Dynamism usually stores data about how you use the website for just a few weeks. In special circumstances, like extended investigations about technical attacks, Project Dynamism may preserve log data longer, for analysis. Project Dynamism stores aggregate statistics about use of the website indefinitely, but those statistics don't include data identifiable to you personally.
Project Dynamism collects account data.
To use and configure Project Dynamism services, you need a dynamism.stoxtime.com account. To sign up for an account, Project Dynamism requires your name and your e-mail address.
Project Dynamism uses your account data to identify you on dynamism.stoxtime.com and personalize the provided services.
Project Dynamism uses your e-mail address to:
- announce new versions of software and services
- advertise new Project Dynamism products and services
- send you alerts about services
- reset your password and help keep your account secure
- contact you in special circumstances related to your account
- contact you about legal requests
Project Dynamism stores your account data as long as your account remains open.
Project Dynamism collects payment card data.
To buy and sign up for Project Dynamism advanced features and services, Project Dynamism requires your payment card data. Project Dynamism does not collect or store enough information to charge your card itself. Rather, Project Dynamism's payment processors collect that data on Project Dynamism's behalf, and gives Project Dynamism security tokens that allow Project Dynamism to create charges and subscriptions.
Project Dynamism uses your payment card data only to charge for Project Dynamism products and services. Project Dynamism instructs its payment processors to store your payment card data only as long as you use paid Project Dynamism services.
How can I make choices about data collection?
You're free to visit dynamism.stoxtime.com without logging in. You may also configure your web browser to disable cookies when visiting the website.
You can opt out of Google Analytics using a browser extension.
Project Dynamism does not respond to the Do Not Track HTTP header.
Where does Project Dynamism store data about me?
Project Dynamism stores account data, data about website use, and data of its products and services on servers in Germany.
Does Project Dynamism comply with the EU General Data Protection Regulation?
Project Dynamism respects privacy rights under Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the European Union's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Information that GDPR requires Project Dynamism to give can be found throughout these questions and answers.
Where can I see, change, and erase data about me?
You can see and change your account data at any time by visiting your account page on dynamism.stoxtime.com or within the Dynamism Connector desktop app.
You can cancel your Project Dynamism subscription at any time. Canceling subscription will also start the process of deleting your account data.
Does Project Dynamism share data about me with others?
Project Dynamism does not sell or give information about you to other companies or services. However, Project Dynamism does use services from other companies to provide dynamism.stoxtime.com, and to distribute and develop software. The companies behind those services may collect data about you on their own, for their own purposes. Some of these services may be used to collect information about your online activities across different websites.
Project Dynamism uses payment processing services to collect and use payment card data:
- PayPal (https://paypal.com/privacy)
Project Dynamism use several other services to run dynamism.stoxtime.com, the products and services, communicate with users and customers, and operate its business:
- Google Analytics (https://www.google.com/analytics/terms) Compiles visitor statistics on dynamism.stoxtime.com
- Lansol (https://www.lansol.de/datenschutz-sicherheit/datenschutzhinweis/) Provides cloud servers and services for running websites.
- ip-projects (https://www.ip-projects.de/unternehmen/datenschutz.html) Provides cloud servers and services for running websites.
- GitLab (https://about.gitlab.com/privacy/) Hosts source code.
How can I contact Project Dynamism about privacy?
You can send privacy-related questions, complaints, and requests to Project Dynamism at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For complaints under GDPR more generally, European Union users may lodge complaints with their local data protection supervisory authorities.
How can I find out about changes?
This version of Project Dynamism's privacy questions and answers took effect August 1, 2020.
Project Dynamism will post the next version at https://dynamism.stoxtime.com/privacy.html. Project Dynamism may change how it announces changes in future versions. In the meantime, Project Dynamism may update its contact information and list of service providers without announcing a change. Please refer to https://dynamism.stoxtime.com/privacy.html for the latest information at any time.